How you can write a good cover letter

বৃহস্পতিবার, ৩০ মে, ২০১৩
I tell you past, how to apply job from Odesk. If you cannot understand about cover letter then look this post. This post is about cover letter.
There are many freelancing site they use it massage. But here called it cover letter. When you apply any job then you send massage to bier those massage called Cover letter.  Your job depends from your cover letter. So if you can make good cover letter then you can get a good job. What you write in to cover letter?

Cover Letter

When you apply any bigness of company then you need to write an application. The cover letter is like that. Start like- Hellow Sir/Madam, Dear Hiring Manager, Have Good Day Sir Etc. After that, write something about yourself.  Like – I’m Dipjyoti Biswas from Bangladesh. I’ve 1yrs experience on writing about technology. Etc.
Now write something about the job. Like what you understand about the job. How you can finish that job. If you have any ax princes then write about that ax princes.  After then finish the writing. I give you an example like-
se from your end.
Thanks and Regards,
Your Name goes here
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English.  After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor. I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
Your Name
Hi, this is Your Name from City and Country. I am confident; I can take up your project and do it with perfection. I have excellent experience in web research, phone research, list building, message retrieving/submission, and mailings. I may be new to odesk.com with one positive feedback and one ongoing project over 100 hrs.  I am sure, I would be an ideal virtual assistant to accomplish your requirements. I will be available on part time basis, you decide the time, and I am there with uninterrupted Internet connection. I have work experience as Administrative Assistant, handling All Business related matters. Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate adverse decisions and differing opinions in a positive, professional manner. Courteous, trustworthy, loyal and respectful. Having sound knowledge of computer applications, software installations, PC Troubleshooting, solutions providing for software maintenance and updates.
Please try me, I will be a handy candidate on long term basis.
I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
Your Name
I give you a sample of cover letter you look it and write a cover letter like your mind.
Thank you

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন